Around the holidays, I’m always in search of a party-pleasing appetizer that I can prepare in 5 minutes flat. This is my go-to quick party recipe, that also doubles as a yummy any-night-of-the-week dinner.
When I make these, I typically use pastrami and Swiss cheese but you can use any meat/cheese combo that you want!
- 1/4 lb. pastrami
- 1/4 lb. Swiss cheese
- 1 pkg. King’s Hawaiian Rolls
- yellow mustard
- pinch of salt
- pinch of pepper
- Preheat your oven to 350 degrees F.
- Cut all the rolls in half.
- Lay a piece of parchment paper at the bottom of a baking dish.
- Lay out the bottom half of the rolls in the baking dish.
- Squirt some mustard on the rolls.
- Layer your pastrami evenly.
- Layer your cheese evenly.
- Squirt with more mustard.
- Put the tops of the rolls on.
- Sprinkle some salt and pepper on top.
- Bake for 15 minutes.
- Lift up the parchment paper and cut the sammies.
These are PERFECT for parties, tailgates, and your every day dinner! Change up the combinations inside to accommodate your family and guests!
Enjoy these quick and easy bites!