These are my go-to cookies! They’re super easy and they taste SO good! I guarantee that they’ll be a pleaser at your holiday party!
- 1 c. butter, softened
- 3/4 c. packed brown sugar
- 1/4 c. white sugar
- 1 (3.4oz) pkg. instant vanilla pudding mix
- 2 eggs
- 1 tsp. vanilla extract
- 2 1/4 c. flour
- 1 tsp. baking soda
- 2 c. white chocolate chips
- 1 heaping c. red & green M&Ms
- Preheat oven to 375 degrees F
- With an electric mixer, combine butter and sugars.
- Add pudding mix, eggs, and vanilla extract.
- In a separate bowl, combine sifted flour and baking soda.
- Add flour mixture to the cookie dough.
- Fold in white chocolate chips.
- Fold in M&Ms.
- Refrigerate dough for 15-30 min.
- Line baking sheet with parchment paper.
- Spoon 1 tbsp. dough on parchment paper.
- Bake 7-9 min or until lightly browned on the bottom.
- Cool on a wire rack.