When thinking of a perfect little treat to share with friends and family for pre-New Years festivities, these celebratory cheesecakes came to mind! Between the creamy cheesecake and Milano cookie crust, these are bound to be a party-please!
- 1 pkg. Milano Pepperidge Farm cookies
- 2-3 tbsp. butter, melted
- 16 oz. cream cheese, softened
- 1/2 c. sugar
- 1/2 tsp. vanilla extract
- 1/2 tsp. lemon juice
- Preheat oven to 325 degrees F.
- Put Milano cookies into a food processor and ground them finely.
- Mix cookie crumbs with 2-3 tbsp. melted butter.
- Place cupcake wrappers into a 12 count cupcake tray.
- Place about 1-2 tbsp. of cookie mixture into each cupcake wrapper and press down to form a crust.
- In a separate bowl, mix cream cheese, sugar, vanilla extract, and lemon juice.
- Once mixed, scoop mixture on top of each crust, leaving just a little bit of room at the top.
- Bake for 40 min.
- Cool and then refrigerate for at least 3 hours.
- Before serving, top with fruit or sprinkles, or eat plain.*
*Feel free to keep these in the cupcake wrappers or gently take out to serve.
These mini-cheesecakes are sweet and creamy and sure to be a hit! Enjoy each bite and don’t be ashamed to take two… or three. 😉