There’s only one word I can think of when I bite into these delicious nuggets… YAAAAAS!!!
You only need 4 ingredients for these super easy cheesy bites!
- 1 sheet of puff pastry, thawed
- 4 oz. cream cheese
- 3 oz. cheddar cheese
- 4 strips of bacon
- Preheat oven to 400 degrees F.
- Line a baking sheet with parchment paper and lay strips of bacon onto sheet.
- Bake bacon for 18 minutes or until crispy.
- Dab grease off of bacon and allow to cool for a few minutes.
- In a mixing bowl, combine cream cheese and cheddar cheese until blended.
- Line another baking sheet with parchment paper and lay puff pastry onto it.
- Spread cheesy mixture evenly onto the puff pasty.
- Crumble bacon on top of mixture.
- Begin with one end and roll 1 in. towards the middle. Continue doing so until you have rolled the entire pastry.
- Let the roll sit in the fridge for 15-30 min. so that it is easier to slice.
- Once cooled, slice into 1 in. pieces and lay onto the baking sheet. It’s OK if it looks like the slices are oval-shaped – they will spread out as they cook.
- Bake for 15 minutes.
- Let cool for 5-10 minutes before eating.
For another puff pastry favorite, see Savory Palmiers.