3 ingredients. That’s all it takes to give some dimension to this classic snack. It’s smoky, creamy, and spicy all in one! And if you have an aversion to spicy foods, have no worries. There’s an option for you, too!
Jalapeno Pigs in a Blanket
- 1 pkg Lil’ Smokies
- 8 oz. jalapeno cream cheese (or any other cream cheese)
- 1 roll of refrigerated crescent rolls
- Preheat oven to 375 degrees F.
- Line a baking sheet with parchment paper.
- Lay out crescent rolls and pinch the seams together with your fingers.
- Cut the rolls into 1 in. strips.
- Tear off about an inch of the strip and spoon a small amount of cream cheese on it.
- Take a Lil’ Smokie and roll it up. Place it onto the baking sheet. It’s OK if some of the cream cheese is not fully covered.
- Do the same for each Smokie (you will probably need to do two batches).
- Cook for 12 minutes or until lightly browned on top.
These are really tasty and there’s so many flavored cream cheeses that you can use to switch these up!