These are sweet. Really sweet. But oh so good!! Here is my take on the classic chocolate chip cookie!
Chocolate Chip Cookies
- 1 c. butter, softened
- 3/4 c. packed brown sugar
- 1/4 c. white sugar
- 1 (3.4 oz.) pkg. instant vanilla pudding mix
- 2 eggs
- 1 tsp. vanilla extract
- 2 1/4 c. flour
- 1 tsp. baking soda
- 1 c. milk chocolate chips
- Preheat oven to 375 degrees F.
- With an electric mixer, combine butter and sugars.
- Add pudding mix, eggs, and vanilla extract.
- In a separate bowl, combine sifted flour and baking soda.
- Add flour mixture to the cookie dough.
- Fold in chocolate chips.
- Refrigerate dough for 15-30 min.
- Line a baking sheet with parchment paper.
- Bake 7-9 minutes or until lightly browned on the bottom.
- Cool on a wire rack.
For another take on these cookies, check out Falalalala Cookies!