AKA: Chocolate Chip Cookies on crack.
This recipe starts with my chocolate chip cookie recipe as a base and adds even more deliciousness to it! Who can resist butterscotch chips, pretzels, and a sprinkle of sea salt?
Salted Chocolate & Butterscotch Pretzel Cookies
- 1 c. butter, softened
- 3/4 c. packed brown sugar
- 1/4 c. white sugar
- 1 (3.4oz) pkg. instant vanilla pudding mix
- 2 eggs
- 1 tsp. vanilla extract
- 2 1/4 c. flour
- 1 tsp. baking soda
- 1/2 c. milk chocolate chips
- 1/2 c. butterscotch chips
- 1 c. pretzel, broken into small pieces
- sea salt
- Preheat oven to 375 degrees F.
- With an electric mixer, combine butter and sugars.
- Add pudding mix, eggs, and vanilla extract.
- In a separate bowl, combine sifted flour and baking soda.
- Add flour mixture to the cookie dough.
- Fold in chocolate chips, butterscotch chips, and pretzels.
- Refrigerate dough for 15-30 min.
- Line a baking sheet with parchment paper.
- Bake 7-9 min. or until lightly browned on the bottom.
- Immediately after taking out of the oven, sprinkle with sea salt.
- Cool on a wire rack.
For another variation of this cookie, check out my M&Ms cookies here.