Herbs and butter and walnuts and… deliciousness!!
Buttery Herb Orzo
- 1 c. orzo
- 2. c. chicken broth
- 3 tbsp. garlic and herb butter (I use Kerrygold)
- 3/4 c. crushed walnuts
- 1/4 c. herb paste (I use Gourmet Garden)
- Bring chicken broth to a boil over medium-high heat.
- Cook orzo for 9 minutes. The orzo should soak in all of the broth. Set aside.
- Melt butter over medium heat.
- Stir in walnuts and stir until walnuts are coated in butter.
- Stir in herb paste until well combined.
- Combine with orzo.
That’s it! It’s seriously SO easy!!