How do you make an ordinary chocolate chip cookie even better than it already is? Behold, my secret…
Cheesecake Chocolate Chip Cookies
- 1 c. butter, softened
- 1 c. packed brown sugar
- 1/3 c. white sugar
- 1 (3.4 oz) pkg. instant cheesecake pudding mix
- 2 eggs
- 1 tsp. vanilla extract
- 2 1/3 c. flour
- 1 tsp. baking soda
- 1 c. milk chocolate chips
- Preheat oven to 375 degrees F.
- With an electric mixer, combine butter and sugars.
- Add pudding mix, eggs, and vanilla extract.
- In a separate bowl, combine sifted flour and baking soda.
- Add flour mixture to the cookie dough.
- Fold in chocolate chips.
- Line a baking sheet with parchment paper.
- Spoon 1 tbsp. dough on to baking sheet, leaving an inch between cookies.
- Bake 7-9 min. or until lightly browned on the bottom.
- Cool on a wire rack.
My favorite way to eat these is warmed up with a scoop of vanilla ice cream!