Cream cheese, herbs, and jalapenos are all stuffed delicately inside this tasty tenderloin. It looks lovely when served and tastes even better when eaten!
Spicy Stuffed Pork Tenderloin
- Pork tenderloin (2 usually come in a package)
- 6 oz. onion & chive cream cheese (Do NOT use whipped)
- 1 jalapeno, finely diced (remove seeds and membrane for less spice)
- Coarse black pepper
- Sea salt
- Preheat oven to 375 degrees F.
- Line a baking sheet with parchment paper.
- Remove excess fat from tenderloin.
- Cut a sliver (about 3/4 of the way down) from an inch in on one side to an inch in on the other side. Be careful not to cut all the way down. The goal is to make a pocket for your stuffing.
- Stuff cream cheese into each tenderloin. (Make sure to remove the cream cheese from the container before stuffing. The utensils that have touched the raw pork should not go into the cream cheese container.)
- Season generously with pepper and salt.
- Finely dice jalapenos. Remove the seeds and membrane for less spice.
- Top each tenderloin with jalapenos.
- Bake on baking sheet for 45 min. or until tenderloins have an internal temperature of 160 degrees F.
- Let tenderloins rest for 10 min. before serving.