These are every bit delicious as you would hope for them to be. The cookies have a soft, pillow-like texture, while inside, the Fruity Pebbles hold their crunch. You’ll find yourself wanting to eat these delicious bites of rainbow joy for breakfast, lunch, and dinner.
Fruity Pebbles Cookies
- 1 c. butter, softened
- 1 c. white sugar
- 1 (3.4 oz) pkg. instant vanilla pudding mix
- 2 eggs
- 1 tsp. vanilla extract
- 2 1/4 c. flour
- 1 tsp. baking soda
- 2/3 c. white chocolate chips
- 1 c. Fruity Pebbles cereal
- Preheat oven to 375 degrees F.
- With an electric mixer, combine butter and sugar.
- Add pudding mix, eggs, and vanilla extract.
- In a separate bowl, combine sifted flour and baking soda.
- Add flour mixture to the cookie dough.
- Fold in white chocolate chips and Fruity Pebbles.
- Refrigerate dough for 15-30 min.
- Bake for 7-9 min. or until lightly brown on the bottom.
- Cool on a wire rack.
These cookies have brought much joy to me and I hope they do the same for you!