Easy, tasty, pretty. What more could you ask for?
- 1 pkg of strawberries
- Mascarpone cheese
- Strawberry poppy seed dressing (I used OPA)
- Fresh baguette
- Slice the baguette into pieces (about 1 inch thick).
- Spread a layer of mascarpone cheese onto the baguette.
- Slice strawberries and lay 3-4 on each baguette.
- Pour dressing over each baguette.
These are a favorite of mine to make as party appetizers or afternoon snacks. Try them out and don’t hesitate to switch out fruits and poppy seed dressings!